Wednesday 28 January 2015

FIITJEE Physics Study Material



Since the past few months, I have been on the receiving end of a lot of messages in which I was asked to upload the FIITJEE Study Material for Physics, so here I am... uploading the same.
I hope this helps you all out there.

Like us on facebook at facebook.com/jeelaunchpad.official

Subscribe to our email alerts to stay connected when the chemistry study material gets published.





What have I uploaded? Here's the list....

Here's the link to download all this....:-



*If anyone finds any unauthentic information or some material that violates copyright, then they shall immediately contact me at : +91703042769 or email me at: sksingh.marine@gmail.com and the content will be removed within 24Hours of request.*

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting & supporting IIT aspirants, Keep Posting...
    IIT Coaching in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please share pdf of class 10 resonance material

    ReplyDelete